I have two exciting things for you this Monday morning:
- My first ever video recipe!
2. A high protein meatless snack for Meatless Monday: Vanilla or Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding!
This week, I created a video teaching you how to make Vanilla or Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. Chia seeds were featured in my first video on 5 High Protein Vegetarian Sources That You May Not Know About. Now, I’m teaching you how to use them in the video below!
Makes 1 serving
3/4 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk or Chocolate Milk
1 tablespoon of non-fat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of Chia seeds
Sliced strawberries (optional)
Shredded coconut (optional)
1) In a bowl, combine the milk (use only one type of milk), yogurt and chia seeds and combine with a whisk.
2) Pour the chia seed mixture in a container and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours (preferably overnight).
3) When ready to serve, top with sliced strawberries and shredded coconut.